Brooklyn: The new table loom from Ashford
We were waiting for it and it has arrived, and we have tried it for you!
With its 4 shafts and 16 inches of weaving width, it has a deep beam to beam working space. Compact, it is very pleasant to work with and this small loom can be placed on any table or desk at home.
This loom possesses many attributes of Ashford table looms:
- an overhead beater whose mechanism allows it to come in contact with the fabric at a
90-degree angle, and which automatically returns to its position at the back;
- a generous rising shed
- as for all Ashford looms, the shafts are hung on each side, thus avoiding any imbalance or friction
- Texslov heddles, light and silent,
- 40-tooth nylon handles and ratchets which provide good tension.
Like all Ashford table looms, the Brooklyn is very good value. It is also a wonderful loom on which learning about the pleasures of working with multi-shafts looms is very pleasant.
The Brooklyn comes with a 10dpi reed, 320 Texsolv heddles, 1 guide, 2 flat shuttles, 5 cross/warp sticks and 10 cardboard warp separating sticks.
Les accessoires optionnels :
- stainless steel 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 dpi reeds
- Texsolv heddles
- Raddle kit
- warping board (4 yards and 11 yards)
- warping mill
- navette bateau Ashford
- boat shuttles and bobbins from Ashford
- Warping sticks
- Wax from Ashford