Symphony Wheel - Kromski
The Kromski Symphony exemplifies the classical style of these wheel types!
It is the largest, in our line of Saxony wheels, with a diameter of 24” and an orifice height of 27”. The Symphony definitely commands the attention of the room with it’s definitive sloping bench and grand sprawl measuring 43” wide. Although capacious, the weight of this wheel is quite conservative at only 15 pounds.
It is a double treadle wheel that can be operated in either single drive mode with Scotch Tension or in double drive mode, without. An independent, tensioned, arched lazy kate is INCLUDED with this wheel. The observable turnings of the Symphony wheel, posts and legs alone display the distinctive Kromski craftsmanship but the meticulous artistry in the functional components of the mother-of-all amplify this wheel as a timeless beauty.
- Separate Arched Lazy Kate (3 bobbin capacity)
- 2 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Threading Hook
- Spinning Wheel Oil & Wrench
- Beautiful European Alder and Birch wood
- Wheel Diameter : 60cm (24 inches)
- Orifice Circumference : 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20:1
- Additional whorls 5.5:1 & 25:1 available
- Leather bearings on front and rear maiden
- Durable brass bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension or Double Drive
- Double Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 6.8kg (15 lbs)