Ashford Wool Dyes
These acid dyes for silk and other animal fibres are manufactured in Europe by Bayer for the hobbyist and serious dyer alike. They have been carefully selected for compatibility and when mixed will produce a wide range of hues. The dyes are safe and easy to use and comply with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
10gm or 100gm bottles
It's so easy! - 10g of dye powder with 10 tablespoons of white vinegar will dye 1 kg of fibre to full shade. For smaller quantities, one level teaspoon of dye powder with two tablespoons of white vinegar will dye 200g of fibre.
Links to booklets Learn to from Ashford:
- Learn to dye: rainbow one pot yarn
- Learn to dye: one pot yarn one colour yarn
- Learn to dye: one pot fibre
- Learn to dye: microwave dyeing yarn
- Learn to dye: microwave dyeing silk scarf