Ahsford 16 Shafts Table Loom
Portable multishaft weaving
- - one weaving width 24" (60cm)
- - overhead beater for best weaving shed
- - lacquered
Popular because it is easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford 16 shaft table loom is in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers.
Convenient 61cm (24ins) weaving width. The overhead beater, with automatic bounce back, gives a wonderful shed and even beating. Levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. Each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly and is independent enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven.
This loom is foldable therefore practical to transport and store. It has a overhead beater for best weaving shed, ergonomic handles with 40-tooth solid plastic notched wheels. The solid Silver Beech hard wood is lacquered for long-lasting good looks. Non-slip rubber feet give extra stability.The main features:
- 24 '' (or 61 cm) weaving width
- 16 frames
- Weight: 18 kg (40 lbs)
- Hanging leaf with automatic return
- Independent executives
- Varnished silver beech wood
- Non-slip rubber underfoot
- Stainless steel reed 12DPI (48/10cm)
- 1280 Swedish Texlov heddles
- 1 heddle hooks
- 2 stick shuttles
- Cross and warp sticks
- Learn to weave on the Table loom booklet.
Plus there is a wide range of options and accessories available on this site: reed, table, double beam, etc.