Mohair and Silk yarn

$20.00

Shipping calculated at checkout

Tisse et File

This delicate blend is superb and incredibly soft and light. This yarn consists of Kid Mohair for 72% and silk for the remaining 28%.

50g skein
459 yds or 419m for 50g
No superwash - no chemical treatment

Weaving:
16 epi

Knitting:
- Single with fine needles
2 to 3.5
- double to thicken it and get the rendering of a Fingering or Sport thread.