Louet weaving loom: the Spring II, ever more beautiful and even better designed to meet weavers
Louet innovates, always looking for a more comfortable and enjoyable weaving experience. Thus the new Spring II, one of the most popular Louet crafts and one of the best looms on the market, has been further improved.
Weaving on The Spring II craft of Louet is even more ergonomic. It offers exceptional weaving comfort thanks to certain elements including:
- The presence of a new magnet that allows more fabric to be advanced in a single movement of the handle;
- The rear shoulder brake that works like a crank with a handle;
- frames that rise and lower more easily, by replacing nylon bearings with ball bearings;
- The movement of the flap that is carried out with a greater radius and an improved arc thanks to longer studs and a lowered articulation point;
- The instructions for weaving the trade that are now included.
The Spring II craft also has features that make it an easy-to-use and customised loom because:
- The bars of the frames clip and uncrate, with a puzzling simplicity, their hooks that remain attached to the strings: adding and removing smooths is therefore done in the blink of an eye;
- This design avoids any errors in the positioning of the bars, which are at hand on this Louet trade, thanks in particular to the modification of the main amount;
- The rear shoulder can now accommodate 4 rails of cramps instead of 3;
- The frames allow the insertion of additional smooths;
- It is easier to mount and disassemble the flap; The joint hooks being on the craft.
- The flapper's hat attaches through a system of screw handles;
- The insertion of the chain wires into the rake is improved. The wires are then held in place in the rake during folding by two removable wooden rods;
- The attachment of the blades is more practical thanks to the space available between the bars of the frames and the change by smaller screws to the pedals;
- The strings of the chain tension device can no longer come out of the rollers: they now pass through two pilleds;
- Fixing the rear shoulder is more convenient.
The new Spring II craft has been improved both in design and aesthetics and assembly; but also:
- The structure is overall stronger thanks to the studs and thicker front crosses;
- The front and rear ensouples are now made of wood and their diameter has increased;
- The heavier ratchet wheel is ideal for carpet weaving;
- The milling holes on the chest make it easier to set up.
The loom is now packaged more compactly, with an intelligent layout that allows it to be extended and assembled more easily. The boxes are sent by mail. And all the frames are pre-stringed.>
Finally, delivery is very fast: between 4 and 12 weeks in general.
Accessories available separately are:
- Cutlet (or cramping);
- Extension of four frames and four pedals;
- Bench - height 57 cm (22 3/8");
- Double ensouple;
- Shuttle Dutchman;
- Flying shuttle.
Did you order yours?
Bookings available now at Tisse and File at 438-938-3453
To see the different options:
Leave a comment