Online weaving training
Let yourself be transported into the wonderful world of weaving!
This online weaving training, the first in French, allows you to learn anywhere, anytime and at your own pace.
Offered entirely online, this training consists of videos, accompanied by relevant documents and information. The initial content will be complemented by regular video and technical information on new learning. These will be consolidated by the realization of projects that we will propose to you.
This training has many advantages:
- 24-hour, 7-days-a-week, 365 days a year;
Accessibility of any place;
- Progress at your own pace;
- Access to your custom student space with tracking your progress and an integrated exchange space to communicate with trainers and other subscribers;
- You can view videos as many times as you need for the duration of your subscription
- Adding new content regularly.
First, through the making of a play, we show you:
- the different steps to starting a trade;
- direct and indirect weaving;
- reading a boss;
- weaving a room;
- the basic finishes.
Second, we will:
- addressing creative elements;
- deepen the reading of the writ;
- become familiar with calculating the quantities of yarns in order to plan your purchases;
- discover the threads, their composition and their titling;
- demystify density.
From now on, you will have all the videos and information you need to set up your business and carry out your first project.
Your (renewable) subscription will extend over a one-year period, during which you will have access to all the content already available in the training as well as the one that will complement it.
To complete the training, you only need a computer and an internet connection.
To practice, you will need the necessary weaving equipment and equipment to carry out the projects.
Welcome and good weaving!